Last Chance to Participate in Our Kitchen Organization Challenge
A few weeks ago I reorganized my refrigerator. It was so strangely gratifying to see every last thing in its place that I found myself periodically opening the fridge just so I could take in all the decluttered goodness. This was in preparation for the 28-Day “Get your Kitchen Organized Challenge” that starts this Saturday, March 4.
If you missed the dirty details, here’s how it works:
- I’m joining forces with Sally at Real Mom Nutrition on the Challenge. You can sign up over on her blog BY CLICKING HERE
- It’s FREE!
- We’ll send out four weekly Kitchen Organization assignments via email. Included are our best tips, tricks, tools, and printable guides for taming the chaos in your kitchen.
- We’ll invite you to share your successes by snapping photos and posting them on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook (or emailing them to us if you prefer). We’ll give you a hashtag to use so we can find your photos.
- Each week, we’ll name one Star Organizer to win prizes along the way. Check out the giveaway goodies we’ve lined up so far:
- A high-powered blender from Ninja
- Food storage containers and a Freshworks product box from Rubbermaid
- Reusable pantry bags from (re)Zip
- A microfiber cleaning cloth from Norwex
- Copies of our cookbooks Rise & Shine and Dinnertime Survival Guide
- Reusable chalkboard labels from Kitchen Supreme
- Quart-size glass jars from Ball
- Food containers from Miir
- A “Savel” food saver and “Gripet” note organizer from Dreamfarm
- A pantry turntable and “shelf helper” from Cassabella
- Grassmilk yogurt cups and other dairy favorites from Organic Valley
- A case of fresh apples from Stemilt
I hope you’ll join us! Just follow THIS LINK and drop in your email address. That’s it.