Join Our 28-Day “Get Your Kitchen Organized” Challenge
Organization isn’t my strong suit. I can pull out every pot, pan, and dish in my kitchen a whole lot quicker than I can put them away. And it occurred to me recently how much my kitchen chaos is costing me in terms of time and mental health. I was talking to my friend and fellow food blogger Sally Kuzemchak of Real Mom Nutrition about it and we decided to join forces to tackle the tyranny. We supported each other as we whipped our collective kitchens into shape from fridge to fruit bowl. We’ve learned so much! And now we want to invite you to do the same by joining our 28-Day “Get Your Kitchen Organized” Challenge. You’ve got a month to get your game face on, since the challenge launches March 4.
Here’s why you should sign up:
- It’s Free!
- It will feel like a detox for your house.
- You won’t be going it alone. You’ll be part of a community.
- We’ll make it easy, breaking down what feels like a big job into doable tasks.
- We’ll send you tips and guidance in an easy-to-print format that you can post on your fridge to keep you on task.
- We’ve got prizes! That’s right, we’ll be giving away all kinds of household and pantry goodies throughout the challenge.
Here’s how it works
- Head over to Real Mom Nutrition BY CLICKING HERE and plug in your email address at the bottom of the post. That’s it.
- Emails will come to you by way of Sally at Real Mom Nutrition with guidance each week covering a different “zone” of the kitchen. This will include tips, tricks, and tools that worked in our house and can work in yours too.
- We’ll invite you to post on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook using the hashtag “KitchenReorg28 so you can share successes, photos, and stories (and win prizes).
Join us! The Challenge Starts March 4. Head here to participate.