One of my nutrition professors in graduate school, the esteemed Marion Nestle, once said that the best way she knows to get kids to eat is to teach them to cook. I couldn’t agree more. Here you’ll find tips, ideas, and inspiration for planning and buying groceries, prepping meals, and inviting your kids along for the ride.
Cooking & Shopping Smart
Cooking "How To"
- The Ultimate Guide to Slow Cooker Beans and Legumes
- How to Cook Spaghetti Squash in the Microwave
- How to Make Ice Cream without a Machine
- How to Cut Corn off the Cob
- How to Make and Freeze Smoothies
- How to Cut a Pineapple
- How to Seed a Pomegranate
- How to Cut A Melon
- How to Store Natural Nut Butter
- How to Clean Berries
- How to Make Homemade Bread Crumbs